Magnum Plastics is proud of their highly qualified Tool makers, whose combined experience exceeds 140 years. This type of experience coupled with the unusual pride of these employees is what you, as the customer will experience when touring the exceptional MPI State-of-the-Art Tool Room facility.
- MPI's Mold Makers are experienced in the "Critical tight tolerance Methods" required for the Medical and other tight tolerance industries.
- Strict tool maintenance procedures are adhered to in order to comply with MPI's ISO 9001 & The Medical Tool History procedural requirements.
- This department excels in "Over Molding", "Insert Tooling", and "Short Run Aluminum to Long Run High Production Steel Tooling."
- Product Development Tooling is offered for those customers that require pre-production experimentation.
- MPI’s Tool Makers are especially proud of their participation in the company's Personal Management Team Culture.
- Magnum Plastics offers Tooling Design services and quick turn tooling for those emergency situations.
- MPI maintains a well equipped tool room with computerized machining centers, manual mills, and surface grinders.
When asked about this business philosophy, the employees describe this culture as a "Way of Life." This attitude is evident through out the company. Customers are encouraged to discuss their needs with the employee directly.
MPl's Tool Makers are highly skilled and trained to respond to and serve the customer with personal attention.
State-of-the-art software is kept in the latest revisions available Mechanical Desktop with Hyper Mill Cam Package, Solid Works, Auto Cad, and Auto Desk Inventor.